.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I am still alive!

I am alive and very well, life has just been crazy since Samba! Silly me thought that life would settle down a bit post-Samba, but it just got crazier!

Work was absolutely insane in September, October, and November and I've just finished my third week in a new position. I've gone from working with all guys for nearly 6 years to working with all girls! One day I would like to work in an office one day where there are boys AND girls, but for now, I go from one extreme to the other.

The girls in my office are great though, so I'm very lucky that I really like my new co-workers. It would be terrible to work somewhere where you hated the people you worked with. I still love my boys from my last office, but yup, I'm lucky that the gals in my new office are lovely.

I've got plenty of visa paperwork to fill out, but fingers (and toes!) crossed that in a few months, I will finally have permanent residency!

My aunt and cousin are coming to visit me at the end of the month and in early January we are going to meet up with some long lost relatives in Queensland. Should be fun. I'll have to find out if our relatives also share my klutz gene. ;-)

I have to post some belated Halloween piccies soon....

I have too much to write about, I don't know where to start, so I think I'll procrastinate some more ;-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home