.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Friday, August 04, 2006

Still Mrazmerized...;-)

(Here's one pic from tonight.) Just got home from my second Jason Mraz gig and wow it was such a different vibe. This was a much more intimate show because last night was packed (sold out!) and tonight it was such a smaller crowd. I think Jason is a lot quieter with a smaller audience. The singing isn't quieter, the singing and music are always just as awesome, but you know, no one was throwing their underwear on stage tonight or asking for foursomes, so he didn't need to be quite as cheeky tonight. ;-)

Hopefully this weekend I will post a more 'proper' review of the gigs, along with more piccies!

I just finished watching all 18 short videos I took tonight! The video quality of my vids might be crap, but I am impressed by the sound, considering. Mraz sounds magnificent, so that's what matters. :-D

I wish I could fly to Perth tomorrow to see the next show! If only!!!

I always want to get out my guitar and start working on unfinished songs after a fantastic gig, so you can imagine how I feel after seeing two wonderful gigs back to back. Maybe I'll work on some songs this weekend...watch out, neighbours, the Shower Singer returns! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home