.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Mraz is beautiful...

I'm totally spent so I won't write my novella right now, but let's just say that my future hubby is still adorable, still hilarious, still extremely entertaining. And he sure sings real purty too! :-)

I took 3 short videos of portions of "Absolutely Zero", "The Remedy", "Please Don't Tell Her", and a pretty song I am ashamed I do not know. (Bad, Lori, BAD! ;-)

All the videos are currently way too big to make available here, but I'll try to get them down to a reasonable size. If not, then people I deem as special can email me and I might send them to you. ;-)

The hilarious banter and "tricks" were pretty good tonight - hopefully I will still remember them tomorrow....when I'm off to Mraz, part 2!!!

I can't believe I'm so lucky to be able to do this all again tomorrow! YIPPPPEEEE! Tonight was so much fun, loved it!!!

But I realised on the drive home that Mraz simply has too many songs now, so you're never going to get EVERY song you want to hear in any given show. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a couple that I missed tonight.

For the record, two people threw their underwear on stage tonight, but I was NOT one of them. :-D

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home