.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

WOO-HOO! I GOT MY FREAKING V.ISA, BABY!!!

Yes, after a mere 7 "short" months, I've gotten my working v.isa approved! :-D This means that I am legal here until March 2007. YAY! It is such a relief! I can now start planning my trip to the States without having to apply for another visa so I can get back into the country, or worrying about paperwork being required while I'm overseas etc. YAY!

Okay, celebrations will commence later. For the moment, I need to get back to packing! I'm going to Bateman's Bay with the lovely Claudine and adorable Mia over Easter weekend. I've never been there before and I cannot wait to get out of the city for 4 days. Even if it's "chilly", it will still be awesome to be by the beach. ("Chilly" = like a low of 60 degrees F....yes I am pathetic.)

Happy Easter, Folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home