.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What is WRONG with people??? - Part II

So, I get on a bus to Newtown yesterday and I notice that there's no one sitting in the middle area of the bus. People are doubled up in front and in back, but no one is in the middle. I should have realised this was a sign of bad things. So I sit down in the middle, in one of the sideways seats, opposite this 40something guy.

Within mere moments, the guy starts adjusting his, errrrr...."package." Yup. A LOT of very obvious crotch adjustment going on. No subtleties here! I look anywhere but at this guy while he does this. Then he closes his legs briefly, and opens them wide again. Then he grabs his crotch and starts wildly fiddling/whipping/shaking his crotch around. It was hard to tell if he was w.anking, or had some major jock itch thing happening, or if he was just trying to draw attention to his crotch, or perhaps, all of the above. As I was sitting across from him, it was hard NOT to look vaguely in his direction. I did not make any direct eye contact, I just looked at him out of the corner of my eye. I looked around the bus and saw others doing the same.

So Crotchie stops for a moment, shuts his legs for two seconds, then opens them up and starts flapping all over again. I could see/feel him looking at me, but I would not look at him. Then he was looking at these girls who were closest to him and they were trying to ignore him. This went on for about 5 more minutes.

And then he starts barking like a dog.

He holds up his hands like paws and starts going, "Ruff! Ruff, ruff, ruff, ruff! RUFF!" He barks at me, but I ignore him. He barks at the girls near him but they ignore him.

So Crotchie resumes wild crotch manipulation at supersonic speeds.

I got out my phone and started text messaging some people in order to distract myself. I sms-ed Carlos something to the effect of "Ew. This guy sitting across from me is playing with himself, wildly fiddling with his crotch and trying to draw attention to himself," to which Carlos replied, "Yeah...sounds like just a regular day at a gay gym to me!" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was laughing so hard, I nearly cried.

I was telling friend about this guy today and I was like, "So anyway, this guy got off before I did..." - HAHAHAHAHA. Ooops. I then clarified..."I mean, he got OFF the BUS before I did!"

So now I'm wondering if he just thought he was a dog and that wild crotch action was supposed to be his imitation of a dog scratching his balls? Whatever it was, it was weird!

I'm outtie!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home