.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy VD!

Happy Valentine's to anyone out there who actually cares it's Valentine's Day. :-D

I was just thinking of this absolutely disgusting couple I saw at Coles the other day, and wondering how many people they must be grossing out right at this very moment ;-) I have nothing against a respectable amount of Public Displays of Affection. Now, by 'respectable', I mean that people around you do not want to vomit. Is that asking for too much? ;-)

This guy and girl at Coles were puke-worthy. First of all, the guy obviously had a thing for little girls because even though this woman had the face of a 30-something year old, I swear she had the body of a short 10 year old. But hey, that's not a problem. What's a problem is that they had to celebrate every product choice with a cutesy little smooch.

Girl: Honey! I got us the Iron Plus, low acid, pulp free orange juice! *mwah! mwah! mwah!*
Boy: Baby, I got the low carbs organic spinach pasta!*mwah! mwah! mwah!*
Girl: Sweetie, I saved us ten cents by buying the low salt rye bread! *mwah! mwah! mwah!*

I kept trying to get away from them, but they caught up with me on nearly every aisle. They started smooching in every aisle.

GAG! GAG! GAG!

And then I got stuck behind them in line.....oy!

Boy: Poochie, I forgot the low-fat honey yogurt with the bran flakes! I'm going to go get it!
Girl: Okay, snookums, but...* MWAH! MWAH! MWAH!*

Oy, oy, oy! I wish I'd kept track of the times I rolled my eyes ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home