.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Got Change?

A homeless man told me I was beautiful today, even after I told him I didn't have any loose change. This may have just been a post reverse psychology technique, but hey. I walked by Central and this guy asked if I had any spare change and I knew I didn't have any in my pockets so I said, "No, I don't, sorry" and he was like, "Don't be sorry. God bless you. And you're beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!" I smiled and said "Thank you" and he smiled and said, "No, thank YOU for that smile!" Hahahahahaha! Very smooth! ;-) That was very nice, but I still didn't have any change in my pockets, so I couldn't give him anything. :-(

Have Left Feet, Will Dance
My two left feet and I will be starting my Samba Dance class tomorrow - I can't wait! I hope to be able to use some of these moves on the dance floor generally. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home