.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2001

Okay, I've just added little temperature/time clocks for both Sydney and Boston so everyone can keep track of the time difference and temperature difference. For those of you reading this from the U.S., Europe, Asia, or wherever you are, the current time is whatever it says on this page. I know the whole springing ahead, falling back thing has confused some people. Sydney is now 16 hours ahead of east coast U.S. and 19 hours ahead of west coast U.S. (weird, huh?) However, I might remove the Boston clock (or just stick it somewhere else) Because I think the two clocks look really annoying together on the same page! ;) I'm also thinking of perhaps trying to come up with a slightly less childish design for these clocks and sending it to the url that offers these time/weather thingies. They're a bit kiddish, but I really can't complain because it's such a nice free tool. Thanks to wunderground.com and to geekbee.com, because I saw it there first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home