.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Monday, November 19, 2001

I felt a bit nauseous this evening - I think it was the damn coffee I had this afternoon. And for the nth time, I think I might give up coffee :) I am actually really craving vegemite toast at the moment - am definitely having it for breakfast tomorrow. For some of you, this will sound quite ordinary, but trust me, for an American to be craving vegemite toast, well, it is a special moment ;)

More gale force winds today, power outages, houses damaged, people hurt, craziness! Thankfully my experiences were pretty tame in comparison. The ladies room in my office is freezing beause the windows can't ever close- they just bang open and bang shut over and over and over again. It's like going to the bathroom outside. Anyhoo, today a leaf and a twig came flying through the window and hit me in the face while I was on the can, and then the extra roll of toilet paper went all over the place when the wind blew it off the window sill.

Only 9 more days until Harry Potter opens...normally I really hate things that are this popular. It's usually a huge turn-off, but they're extremely entertaining and fun books, what can I say? I'm hooked, it's true. And to think just 12 months ago I was on the train snickering at businessmen on the train reading Harry Potter or businesswomen in their powersuits, riding on their scooters while reading Harry Potter. Granted, they can still be laughed at, but for other reasons... ;)

Time for some writing now....*whip cracking*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home