.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2001

I am burning chocolate scented incense in my bedroom right now. Smells divine. Today was the 3rd consecutively rainy day in good ol' Sydney. Super windy and pretty chilly and I hate being a boring person who only talks about the weather so I'll shut up now...

Went out to lunch with my co-workers for Yumcha today. Yum! Very nice! We were celebrating the brief return of an old co-worker and the amazing silence in the office today and it was well worth celebrating. Thank you to D for being so nice about letting me sit on his lap to and from Chinatown. Six of us were packed in a small but cool little car. It was like clowns getting out of one of those little cars...where they just keep getting out and you wonder how many are in there ;)

Looking forward to an early Thanksgiving dinner with J & R tomorrow.....won't be the same without my mashed potatoes, but we'll survive. ;)

I am very excited that miss Kristen will be arriving in Sydney soon. We are going to have a ball, my dear, you can bet on it. Things might be looking shady at the moment, but you just get ready to have the time of your life. Madame Butterfly will see to that!

And special get-well wishes go out to Rammstein. May you feel all better soon and enjoy fun halluincatory Vicks-induced dreams in the meantime :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home