.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2001

It's about 2.30am and I have no idea why I'm not fast asleep yet! We didn't leave the apartment until 4.30pm today and went straight to Angela's for her going away party/BBQ, which was a lot of fun. Really hate to see Ang go, but now I have yet another excuse to pop down to Melbourne for the weekend! Wait till you guys see the funny party pics!

So yeah, had a great time at Ang's then we went with Andrew to go see the Matt Downey band. Excellent show from them and then The Camels came on to do their own stuff, plus a Christmas Medley with special guests. Very entertaining evening, with the funniest on-stage smooch I've seen in ages. For the last song, Matt and the lead Camels dude invited me up on stage. I went up there, but don't worry, I didn't sing, I just danced and ignored my pangs to grab the microphone and belt out a tune ;)

We were originally planning to head to the Glenmore Hotel in the Rocks to meet up with the lovely Fidelma and Shay and crew after the bands, but we were too pooped and hungry. Plus, we want to go to the beach tomorrow and want to leave the apartment at a reasonable hour. Bed time! Sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home