.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2001

We're online!


Hallelujah! We finally got the damn digital camera to communicate with my stupid computer and the pics are going online! We have no idea why it worked this time. We've decided not to question the computer gods that be...This pic was taken at Chris' party a week and a half ago - (aside, today is Kristen's 2 week anniversary! Yay! My brain is totally not functioning and Kristen is sitting next to me and giving me sympathetic looks as I start to type something but can't remember what I wanted to type---working on like 3 hours of sleep here! All I have to say is, how cute is Kristen and how frigging big are my lips? ;) Get the bigger version! (Warning: Lips may appear larger in the rear view mirror!)

Okay, I have no idea who the guy on the far left is, but he was really funny to talk to. Chris is the partyholder in the middle, and I'm the 14 year old looking 24 year old on the right. That's my butterfly in the shape of an american flag shirt. I'm not much of a stars and stripes wearer, but the american butterfly was too cute to ignore. Cheers! Oooh, and I have to remember to write about yet another day of sharing cabs with strangers today. I actually made a profit. And yes, I take way too many cabs! We all know that cabbies account for a good 50% of the freaks I meet! :) p.s. Note to my family: No, I did not cut my hair short ish again, those bits hanging down the front are my short layers - if you look down past my elbow, that's my hair continuin all the way down my back to my waist. So what I am trying to say is, I still look like a hippie ;) | Enlarge photo |
E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home