.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2001

Seeing red again!

I'm not seeing red right now, but boy was I yesterday. It takes so much to get me angry, so when I do, it must be for something pretty good. Luckily I know how to settle myself down. Went out with Gavin last night to watch my friend Bonnie's band play. She was amazing! Never heard her sing before, so I was very impressed. It was all bluesy rock stuff which totally fit my mood. I'm thinking of writing my own blues song based around the events of late ;)

Anyhoo, I had like a four hour conversation with my parents today. That's what I get for going about 2 months without speaking to them! (Just kidding, you guys, it was great to catch up!) Anyway, I've vented and I feel more calm today and I'm just going to have to wait and see what the situation is like on Monday. Kristen and I are going out to my friend Jo's "mexican" Xmas party tonight. We're going to wear matching Santa hats, so we'll look appropriately silly. Just wanted to say big thank yous to Kristen, Jorge, Rammstein, Gavin, Clive, Jeremy and everyone else who's listened to me whinge and bitch this week. Usually I try not to bother too many people with stuff, but boy has it been good to vent. And a huge thanks to my baby J in San Fran for writing me the sweetest message at the most appropriate time ;)

This has been an eye-opening week on many levels. It's amazing to find out who takes you for granted and who doesn't. But for tonight, alll I'm going to do is go out and have a good time and meet new people. And have fun, dammit. I am proud to announce the return of my dignity and self-respect this week. Amen ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home