.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2002

Queen of the Band

That random photo (How incognito am I? But I'm in a butterfly shirt, so you know it's me!) was taken on a cliffwalk from Bondi to Coogee. We were walking along and someone had left a big cooler with an orphan bunny rabbit sitting on it. Since the rabbit and I were wearing matching jean skirts, I thought it only fair we take a picture to celebrate the moment. The rabbit gave me a hippie vibe, hence my pathetic peace sign.

Thanks to the lovely Fidelma for the title for today's blog. Can't go to see Queen of the Damned next week because I've got class, but I am going to try to continue to live up to my title of Queen of the Band by showing support for our talented locals. Speaking of talented locals, I highly recommend going to see ESN at Vic on the Park tomorrow night, with The Devoted Few and Kindling.

HUGE congrats to Rachel for getting into the London School of Economics! That's awesome. I'm very proud of you, Mrs. Humperbumper aka Schmoopie :)

My 'plan' is going well...it's going according to plan. :) Basically, I made a decision on how I was going to handle an issue with someone and I'm sticking to it. Almost caved on Tuesday but I snapped back into sanity and am relieved to say it's all back on track. Except for Tuesday, it's a hell of a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. It's all about getting control over the situation...I'd had it before, then it was up in the air for a while, now I've got it back again and I can concentrate on far more important things. After all, it's all those little insignificant stupid things that we spend the most time worrying about and it leaves us with no energy/time to concentrate on what's really important....enough of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home