.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Tuesday, January 01, 2002

"Hey, hey, hey, it was really damn hot on New Year's Day today, but we cooled off at Broadway and survived in the apartment with fans blaring. We weren't out too too late last night, but our sleeping schedule has been screwy for the last week, so we needed to sleep in today. I had a big brainstorming session today for writing projects, so I'm pretty pleased about that.

Last night was simply amazing. We staked out the best NYE spot ever at Mrs. Macquarie's Chair, which has the view of the Opera House with the Harbour Bridge behind it. We could not have asked for a better spot. I took a whole roll of pics of the fireworks, though I know they will never come out. Oh well, I couldn't help myself. I get the pics back on Friday, so expect to see something next week. Anyhoo, we all brought blankets, food, drinks, and had a little picnic in the afternoon and evening leading up to the 9pm and midnight fireworks. Watching the fireworks explode over the harbour, it was the perfect way to start 2002!

Back to work tomorrow - the party is over! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home