.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2001

Just spent another great day with Rachel and Anthony today - we've been having a super time and I've loved showing them around. I was very sad to say goodbye to them tonight. For those of you who don't know, Rachel was my roommate at Boston University for two years, as well as one of my best friends. Due to a random idea I had on Australia Day 99, (Story coming later), Rachel met Anthony, a great Aussie from Melbourne. Nearly 3 years later, they're married :) I like to joke around and say, "Hey, no fair, I got you an Aussie guy in Boston....I live here and I still don't have one. When are you going to return the favour?" ;)

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of Rach and Anthony to post here just yet. But once I get them developed, here they will go!
We spent the day at Manly Beach today. Perfect beach day and as usual, just as I was gearing up to go into the water, the bluebottle jellyfish started coming in. Drat! Foiled again!

I'm exhausted...off to bed! Lots of love to everyone I care about in Boston, Springfield & Massachusetts, Connecticut, San Fran, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, and anywhere else I've forgotten :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home