.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

B-Fly: An Oz Blog

Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Aren't three dots annoying?

Tonight Kristen and I watched some show called "Miami Undercover" which should really be called "Biggest Collection of Losers We Could Find Try To Score and Fail Miserably...with British Accents." Yes, I know, we sunk to a new low by watching the dumb show, but we're both sick and we needed a nice little reminder that we're overall pretty damn cool and sensible people, despite our hacking fits. May we never meet such a pack of losers in real life.

So I've got the flu, which is a bit annoying, but whatever. At least I'm not a dork being featured on "Miami Undercover."

I was feeling a bit nostalgic tonight and looked at some of the video of this party at had at my place in Boston in 1999 with my friends from mybytes.com. That was one of the most hilarious nights I've ever had and we went around the room and told each other (and the camera) what we wanted to be doing within the next ten years. Should be interesting to see what happens. We told a lot of secrets that night - I've got so many funny reactions on tape -- I was laughing just as hard watching it nearly 3 years later! I should write a top ten list of the top ten funniest lines said that night. So, big hellos to Brian, Charlie, Jill, Dave, Andrew, Lauren, Nicole, Abbey, Melissa, Bonnie, and Jay. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home